Tuesday, December 14

Tombstone Tuesday: Roberts/Giles, Oshawa Union

William Roberts and Elizabeth (Giles) Roberts tombstone,
Oshawa Union Cemetery, Oshawa, Regional Municipality of Durahm (previously East Whitby twp., Ontario co.), Ontario, Canada; visited and photographed by J. L. Cameron, 22 September 2010.  Copy in possession of the author.

In Memory / of / William Roberts / Died April 7, 1922 / In His 67th Year / Also His Beloved Wife / Elizabeth Giles / Born May 29, 1854 / Died Dec. 28, 1937.


Note: William Roberts and his wife Elizabeth Giles are not related to me. My own ancestors reside in cemeteries many miles away from my home, and thus, to satisfy my cemetery "cravings" I take photographs in my local cemeteries.  If you have someone buried in an Oshawa cemetery, email me - I may have a photograph and if not, I'd be happy to take one for you!  Jenn

No comments: