Life, work, and other distractions got in the way of any genealogy-ing. But in the midst of my final week of vacation (and with the impending holidays), I've decided to dust off my research and my blogging...
I've changed the background (since my old background was gone anyways and Blogger changed its layout...), fiddled around with a few odds and ends, while otherwise contemplating my next major move.
Changes to the sidebar:
- added a Welcome message
- got rid of the profile pic and blurb...while adding a link to my blogger profile in the welcome message
- added decorative dividers (to break up the text)
- added a brief label legend (it began brief, anyway...)
- separated surname labels from the rest of the labels
- the background and format
- added the "share buttons" (facebook, email, twitter, etc.) to the bottom of posts
Let me know what you think!
Geneabloggers), I am planning to start where I last left off (since it's a very useful series...).
Therefore, I need to finish weeks 8 and 9 (which I both posted initial entries for, but never got around to finishing...ahem). Since I began initially with week 6, I also think I'll head back to the first and work through weeks 1 thru 5...eventually. ;-)
I think that's all for the moment. It's getting close to 11 p.m. and my brain shut down for the night about an hour ago...