Tuesday, December 21

Tombstone Tuesday: Allen/Kirk/Slater, Oshawa Union

Kirk/Slater tombstone,
Oshawa Union Cemetery, Oshawa, Regional Municipality of Durahm (previously East Whitby twp., Ontario co.), Ontario, Canada; visited and photographed by J. L. Cameron, 22 September 2010. Copy in possession of the author.

Kirk / Slater / Till he come / Baby Kirk 1922 / Baby Kirk 1922 / Frank Kirk / 1879 - 1928 / Edith A. Allen / 1887 - 1966 / John Slater / 1882 - 1966


Please Note: The Kirk/Slater/Allen family is not related to me. My own ancestors reside in cemeteries many miles away from my home, and thus, to satisfy my cemetery "cravings" I take photographs in my local cemeteries. If you have someone buried in an Oshawa cemetery, email me - I may have a photograph and if not, I'd be happy to take one for you! Jenn

No comments: