Tuesday, December 28

Tombstone Tuesday: Core/Robbins/Wannamaker, Oshawa Union

Core/Robbins/Wannamaker gravestone, Oshawa Union Cemetery, Oshawa, Regional Municipality of Durahm (previously East Whitby twp., Ontario co.), Ontario, Canada; visited and photographed by J. L. Cameron,
22 September 2010. Copy in possession of the author.
 
Core / In Memory of / Mary C. Robbins / 1876 - 1922 / Beloved Wife of / Edward A. Core / 1881 - 1960 / Their Daughter / Sadie W. Wannamaker / 1905 - 1981


Please Note: The Core/Robbins/Wannamaker family is not related to me. My own ancestors reside in cemeteries many miles away from my home, and thus, to satisfy my cemetery "cravings" I take photographs in my local cemeteries. If you have someone buried in an Oshawa cemetery, email me - I may have a photograph and if not, I'd be happy to take one for you! Jenn

No comments: