Tuesday, January 4

Tombstone Tuesday : May/Hardy, Oshawa Union

May/Hardy gravestone, Section F, Oshawa Union Cemetery, Oshawa, Regional Municipality of Durahm (previously East Whitby twp., Ontario co.), Ontario, Canada; visited and photographed by J. L. Cameron, 22 September 2010. Copy in possession of the author.

May / In Loving Memory of / Husband / John / May / Nov. 27, 1868 / Aug 2, 1959 / Wife / Sarah Jane Hardy / Born 1891 / Jan. 25, 1926


Please Note: The May/Hardy family is not related to me. My own ancestors reside in cemeteries many miles away from my home, and thus, to satisfy my cemetery "cravings" I take photographs in my local cemeteries. If you have someone buried in an Oshawa cemetery, feel free to email me or leave a comment below - I may have a photograph and if not, I'd be happy to take one for you! Jenn

No comments: