Wednesday, January 26

Tombstone Tuesday: Askew/Westlake (Oshawa Union)

Askew/Westlake gravestone, Section F, Oshawa Union Cemetery, Oshawa, Regional Municipality of Durham (previously East Whitby tp., Ontario co.), Ontario, Canada; visited and photographed by J. L. Cameron, 22 September 2010. Copy in possession of the author.

Askew / In Loving Memory of / John Joseph / Askew / Feb. 19, 1878 - June 17, 1983 / Mary Ann / Westlake His Wife / Oct. 16, 1874 - June 3, 1961


Please Note: The Askew/Westlake family is not related to me. My own ancestors reside in cemeteries many miles away from my home, and thus, to satisfy my cemetery "cravings" I take photographs in my local cemeteries. If you have someone buried in an Oshawa cemetery, feel free to email me or leave a comment below - I may have a photograph and if not, I'd be happy to take one for you! Jenn

No comments: