Tuesday, March 29

McLean / Bailey, Oshawa Union (Tombstone Tuesday)

McLean/Bailey gravestone, Section F, Oshawa Union Cemetery, Oshawa, Regional Municipality of Durham (previously East Whitby tp., Ontario co.), Ontario, Canada; visited and photographed by J. L. Cameron, 22 September 2010. Copy in possession of the compiler.

McLean / In Loving Memory of / Clarence Mervin / McLean / Jan. 11, 1911 / Mar. 1, 1998 / Hilda Florence / Bailey / July 8, 1912 / Feb. 14, 1991 / Forever In Our Hearts


Please Note: The McLean/Bailey family is not related to me. My own ancestors reside in cemeteries many miles away from my home, and thus, to satisfy my cemetery "cravings" I take photographs in my local cemeteries. If you have someone buried in an Oshawa cemetery, feel free to email me or leave a comment below - I may have a photograph and if not, I'd be happy to take one for you! Jenn

2 comments:

Abigail Rogers said...

I love your header photo! There really is nothing like a mouldering graveyard :)

I see that you're interested in photos of Scotland! Have you checked out www.PictureBritain.com? It's my blog for britophiles, and it's full of Scottish pictures, recipes, videos, articles, and more! Maybe you'd like this post:
http://www.picturebritain.com/2010/06/sunset-over-arisaig.html

Cheers,
Abby

The Brigham City Fort said...

Happy Blogiversary!!